What does Adviisors do with your personal information?
For us to perform insurance or financial industry services on your behalf we are generally required to collect personal information. You will provide the required information to us directly within insurance application or in connection with other communications. However we may sometimes receive this and other personal information from third parties, including insurance carriers and other industry service providers, and other third parties with which you maintain relationship (for example, your employer or financial service or medical or health providers).
Types of Information Collection
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Drivers License and DOB
- Social security number and income.
- Financial accounts and account balances.
- Insurance policies and policy termination dates.
- Information relating to any of your past claims.
- Credit cards, bank account or other account information as may be required to facilitate your payment of insurance premium or similar accounts, which payment generally is made through systems maintained by third parties, such as insurance carriers.
When you are no longer our client, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information to preform services on your behalf and provide you with the insurance products and services you expect. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
We may share your personal information from time to time for the following reasons:
- To get accurate quotations and illustrations for insurance products on your behalf. We may also save your information to facilitate new quotations or placements.
- For legal reasons
- For our marketing purposes
- For joint marketing purposes
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- For our affiliates’ or non-affiliates’ marketing purposes
- For other purposes
Your right to Review Your Information
You may have the right to review your personal information that we could reasonably locate and retrieve, and to request that we correct, amend or delete any inaccurate information.